Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Do You Remember This?

LOL!!  It's a joke!  I'm sure you're all tired of seeing it by now! 

Yes, it's the peacock design from the cover of the 2015 Crazy Quilt Calendar.  I finished it into a pillow with crocheted trim.  I'm very pleased with the finished pillow and I just love doing these peacocks so I think I'll plan on doing another in the near future.

I also finished up this little cellphone pouch for my aunt:

I heard through the grapevine that the blue one I made her a few years back is starting to look a little worn. So it was time for her to get a new one!  I crocheted the trim on the bottom of this one too.

I have some more finishing to do this week and I want to sew up some new blocks to stitch on.  More eye candy to come!


3 comments:

Judys Lace Creations said...

Very beautiful piece the peacock one.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Sir Peacock looks quite at home as a pillow!

Anonymous said...

The peacock pillow is gorgeous. You have such a flare.

Related Posts with Thumbnails