Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Easter Baskets

Well, not really Easter Baskets but Spring Baskets!  I finished up my little pink crazy quilt basket block yesterday:

And here are all three together:

These feature vintage hankies that I got as a set a flea market a few years ago.  I'm going to try to sew these up today.  They'll be little hanging pillows.  I love making those!  And everyone has a door knob to hang something on!

And this piece is one of mom's stitched pieces:

I added this little Embroidered Basket Pillow to the shop yesterday.  Yes, Spring has sprung!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Seeing your work has made me what to rush to the hankies I have and use them. Lovely pieces.

Related Posts with Thumbnails