Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, September 08, 2017

Free Cross Stitch Pattern - Dove Of Hope

Little by little, I've been reworking my Cross Stitch freebies into nice printable pages.

I did The Dove Of Hope years ago, when my dear friend Lula Chang developed breast cancer.  Lula beat the disease but died 3 years ago due to other issues.

I've been thinking about her lately, missing her really, and decided that now would be a good time to re-release this design:

This was designed to support Breast Cancer Awareness.  It could certainly be stitched as a Christmas ornament, or a Spring or Valentine's Day project.

Have a good weekend and Happy Stitching!

Pam

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails