Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, August 05, 2017

Free Crazy Quilt Blog Background

I've been playing around with creating my own blog backgrounds.  I've done a couple but this morning, decided to do a crazy quilt design.

If you would like to use this on your blog as well, please be my guest:

Copy and paste this code in your HTML gadget:

<style type="text/css">
body { background-image : url(https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4339/35553708674_0a26d16e49_o.jpg); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat;  background-attachment : fixed; }
</style>

<script type="text/javascript">
var div = document.createElement('div');
div.setAttribute('style',"position: absolute; left: 0px; top: 30px; z-index: 50; width: 150px; height: 45px;");
div.innerHTML = '<a target="_blank" href=" "></a>';
document.getElementsByTagName('body').item(0).appendChild(div);
</script>




I'll do a few more when I have time.  I only know how to do these for Blogspot.  If you have a different blog venue, I'm afraid I can't help.  If you have any trouble with this, please let me know.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Pam McDonald said...

Thank you, that is so pretty :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails