Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, March 20, 2017

Never Ending Sampler Panel 2 Band 1

I hope everyone is caught up on Panel 1 of the Never Ending Sampler Stitch Along.  And I hope ya'll are enjoying this project!  If you're new to this stitch along, click the link above to get started with Panel 1.

As I mentioned last week, I needed a little break due to the stress of my husband's cancer treatment and other things that seem to constantly make their way to my plate.

So now that I feel a little more caught up on things, I've started on Panel 2.  Here is Band #1:

I'm very eager to see how everyone interprets this band.  I worked it all in black so that you can decide for yourself what you want to do with it.  My only suggestion is to think in terms of an antique sampler.  There are flowers, birds, leaves and a little vase or urn.  This band is worked entirely in cross stitch so just think "antique sampler" and I'm sure ya'll will come up with some beautiful color combinations!

Be sure to post your stitching photos over on our Never Ending Sampler Facebook Group!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails