Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, February 03, 2017

Update on Scott's Cancer Treatment

Hi everyone,

Scott is doing pretty good with everything, except for the constant running from one doctor to another. He keeps telling me he just wants to work. I can understand that. I think we'll be done with the majority of this sometime in April. If all goes well.

The radiation will be starting in the next week or so. Along with 5 more of the mild chemo treatments.

We're getting there, slowly but surely and he's holding up pretty well despite the fact that this is all getting on his nerves. Mine too. But the treatments are working so that's what matters.

I'll keep ya'll posted.

Thank you again for your kindness and generosity.

Love to all, Pam
https://www.gofundme.com/scotts-cancer-treatment

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I remember those days of juggling so many appointments while trying to make sure I got the rest that I needed.

It is a horrible disease but it sounds like he is coming through it well.

Gina E. said...

Pam I am so happy for you and Scott that the treatment is working so far for the cancer. I have lost more friends than I care to count in the past couple of years to this awful disease, although one or two others did beat it in the end, so I am crossing my fingers that Scott will be able to go back to work in April when he wants to!
Hugs to both of you
Gina
xxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails