Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, October 04, 2016

New Cross Stitch Patterns?

I received several nice comments on yesterdays post regarding my possibility of designing a few new cross stitch patterns.  I'm really liking primitive cross stitch these days but wanted to ask for you opinions. 

If I were to do this, what would you like to see in the way of new patterns?  Please leave your comments.  I'm eager to hear from you.

In the meantime, this is one of my re-released cross stitch designs.  Aria For Christmas is available here.

4 comments:

arcadecache said...


My favorites are Pineberry Lane, Blackbird designs, Little House Needleworks, and Plum Street Samplers. Anything farmhouse. I could totally see you designing these types.

Christina said...

I'm very behind on my blog reading and commenting. Love all of your crazy quilts. They are just so fun and full of color. thank you for the free cross stitch charts. Over the past couple of years my taste for primitive designs has increased. I would love to see what you come up with. Hope all is well with your mom and her sweet dog.

Maddie Can Fly said...

Primitive with a little touch of whimsy thrown in. I love using the Gentle Arts threads so a colorway for those would be great too

spfldeaglesbanquets said...

Since the Cubs just won the world series, I'd like a pattern to commemorate that. Maybe the WS logo and Cubs 2016

Related Posts with Thumbnails