Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Crazy Memento Quilt Block #8

I still have quite a few blocks for my Crazy Memento Quilt to share with you.  After finishing up the Winter issue of Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine, I needed a little break from the computer but now I can get back to posting these little 6 inch blocks.  This is Block #8:

You probably already know that I just love seascapes!  This block was inspired by the little silver fish at the bottom.  It's a brooch that my husband bought for me a few years ago.  He also bought me the little seahorse in the upper left-hand corner.  I think he found it at a little antique shop in Kentucky when we were there a few years ago.

The small goldfish were a gift from my dear friend Lula.  I still have some in different colors and I'd like to try to use them all on this quilt.

I hand tatted the little orange dangly things.

Click on the photo to enlarge it and be sure to look closely at the seam treatments.  All are worked with my waste canvas technique.

1 comment:

Shirlee Fassell said...

Love it! The buttons in the center are also great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails