Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Crazy Memento Quilt Block #10

Block #10 features a little vintage "bunch of grapes" brooch that Scott's step mom gave to me:

I think Margaret gave this to a couple of years ago.  Anyway, I love the unusual aqua color of the grapes rather than the traditional purple.

The little dragonfly in the upper left-hand corner came from the scrapbook section of Michael's craft store.  I had to glue it on.  It was a package of 6 I think, in all different colors.  They were kind of different and this one worked perfectly with the colors on this block.

1 comment:

Rengin Yazitas said...

So nice, especially aqua colors reminds me water freshness...There are so much, lovely details I loved to review.

Related Posts with Thumbnails