Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, August 09, 2016

2017 Crazy Quilt Calendar

Just a reminder everyone, the 2017 Crazy Quilt Calendar will be released on September 1st!  It's a beautiful calendar!  Here's the cover:

And don't forget, the Autumn 2016 issue of Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine was just released a week ago.  Be sure to order that one!




1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

somewhere on Pinterest I came across your CQ piecing tutorial. I was sick to see it and glad at the same time. When I first began piecing blocks I searched for a tutorial and came across several, but I admit I struggle stitching them. I am SO GLAD I saw yours and can't believe I never did before. Yours is THE VERY BEST. Thank you so much for maintaining your blog. There is terrific info here.
xx, Carol

BTW, you have edited another great issue of CQ Quarterly.

Related Posts with Thumbnails