Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, August 02, 2015

Correction For Autumn 2015 Issue of CQ Quarterly Magazine

I made a terrible error in the Autumn 2015 issue of Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine.

On page 20, Genevieve Tracey's "Out Of My Darkness" quilt is not her quilt.  It is the quilt that inspired her project. 

This is Gen's quilt:

The error rests entirely in my hands.  I was not paying attention when I put Gen's article together.  I send out my most sincere apologies to Genevieve and I will include this correction in the Winter issue.

2 comments:

Sew Crazy For You said...

Hi Pam,
She is such a cutie...I think I would name her Black Satin, Blackie for short!!!
Enjoy her!!!
BJ Sandusky

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful version Genevieve's is! I remember the year that calendar came out and somewhere I have it. I had it actually hanging in the 5th wheel and wrote on the pages, can you imagine? =) I took a class from Piecemaker's once - actually a whole day with two classes and just Fran and me. We had such a great time and learned so much. It's a mistake anyone could have made, so don't feel bad. I'm sure she doesn't blame you, and now she gets even more exposure for her quilt. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails