Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, May 07, 2015

New Pillows, Purses and Door Hangers! Oh My!

I've finally finished up all of my projects!  And Mom has been working away too!  Here's an update on our finishes.  First, I finished up 4 new Crazy Quilt Pillows:



And here are the most recent Crazy Quilt Purses that I made:


And them made this pretty Summer Watermelon Door Hanger:

And these sweet little Porcelain Doll ornaments:


I finished stitching up another pillow project but I'll save that photo for next time!

Everything is available now in my Etsy shop!





2 comments:

A Colorful World said...

Coming over to you from Kathleen's Yesteryear Embroideries. Enjoyed seeing your beautiful items! I am not "into" crazy quilting but love to quilt and embroidery and love beautiful keepsakes! I look forward to seeing the article on Kathleen in your magazine!

Renee said...

Gorgeous finishes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails