Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, April 13, 2015

Stitching Time

After wrapping up the Summer issue of Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine (it will be available on May 1st.), I took a little break from blogging and Facebook and spent some extra time stitching.  These are the pieces I stitched:


These will be little purses as you can see by the frames at the top.


These 2 will be sewn into pillows.

And this is my current stitching project:

For the pieces that are finished, I'm going to go pull some fabrics and get everything cut so I can sew them together tomorrow.  I don't like to get too far behind on finishing.  It's not my favorite part of the process.



4 comments:

The Tea Lady's Journal said...

All your work is beautiful.

DH said...

These are gorgeous! I love looking at them! Dawn

Angela said...

Love this!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I don't know of too many people who love the finishing process (hence the overabundance of UFO's we all have!!).

Related Posts with Thumbnails