Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

New Door Hangers

I've been working on the computer all day so I'll just post some eye candy!  These are new Door Hangers.  The hearts are Mom's and the Crazy Quilt ones are mine:








All are available at Etsy.  I'm off now to go make dinner.  Then a shower and then, if I can keep my eyes open long enough, I'll pin on my phone for a little while!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable hangers. There seems to be a color for everyone!

El Desván de la Gata Perezosa said...

Tienes un blog encantador, te sigo desde hace mucho tiempo.saludos desde España

Related Posts with Thumbnails