Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Lucy's Home!

My beautiful Lucy did very well with the surgery.  The Bladder Stone has been removed.  Scott and I brought her home this morning.  She's curled up on a pile of fuzzy blankets in her favorite chair in the living room.  She's still a bit frightened and disoriented though.  She hasn't wanted any food or water yet.  Maybe tomorrow will be better for her.  I'm just so glad that she's home and resting.

I finished 2 of the 3 purses that I had to finish up.  I'll do that 3rd one when I get off the computer.  I also sewed up the white and purple pillow.  I'll do the hand finishing on that this evening as well.

In the meantime, Mom has made a few new Heart Door Hangers:


I think Mom is working on some more of these pretty little hanging hearts.  She asked me to print up another sheet of little vintage images for her so I'll get those ready this week.

I'm going to have to get a nice long sewing day in soon.  I think I'm out of blocks to stitch on!  I want to start on some hearts too.  Don't you just love pretty little lacy things!

Okay, I'm off to finish up those projects.  I expect to have photos tomorrow.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

So glad your kitty is on the road to recovery.
Happy Thanksgiving
Carol

Related Posts with Thumbnails