Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, April 28, 2014

Any Guesses Now?

Wow!  It's been a few days since I've had my computer on.  Busy weekend.  My little old IPhone 3 decided it didn't really want to work for me anymore.  So Scott and I went out and bought new cellphones.  Thankfully, we were able to get our monthly cellphone bill down a little bit which helped to offset the price of the phones.  It's taking me a little while to get the hang of it since we bought Android phones this time rather than IPhones.  I liked the Android because it has a bigger screen.  When I go to bed at night, I like to take my cellphone and look around on Etsy for awhile. 

Anyway, I finished stitching up my "mystery" project.  Yes, it will be a purse but what else will it be?  Any guess from this photo:

If that photo doesn't clue you in, maybe this one will:

Yes, it's a Watermelon Purse!  I thought it was kind of a cute idea!  There will be one more.  I sewed up two because I wanted one for myself and one for my Etsy store.  I have a special order to stitch and then I'll start on the next one.

Also, I still have ad space left for the 2015 Crazy Quilt Calendar.  Email me for details.

4 comments:

carla said...

HI!!!! Ha!!!! Too cute!!!! I did get watermelon right!!!! Very pretty!!!!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Well I never would have guessed a watermelon purse! What fun!!

Sandy said...

I love the idea. Nice purse

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

It's a VERY cute idea!! WHO could have guessed THAT!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails