Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Peacock Purse Almost Done

I thought you would enjoy a little update on my current Crazy Quilt project:

The peacock's tail will overhang the side of the purse.  When I sew this together, I'll have to pin the tail feathers up so they don't get caught in the side seams. 

I have a little more stitching to do on this but I expect to have it ready to sew together tomorrow.

In other news, Pat Winter has released the Spring 2014 issue of her Crazy Quilt Gatherings Magazine:

This is available at Magcloud.

And the Shabby Lane Shops Spring issue is now available as well:

In this issue, I've shared my mom's Irish Soda Bread recipe which is absolutely to die for!  The magazine can be ordered through Shabby Lane Shops.

Shabby Lane Shops also offers a Free EMag:

If you love Cottage Style, you'll enjoy looking through this.  But be sure to pour yourself a cup of a tea.  You won't want to stop looking! 


4 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

That peacock is spectacular! He (she?) looks so good in white. Waiting for my copy of 'Gatherings' to arrive in a couple of weeks.

Gina E. said...

Your white peacock purse will be stunning! I wouldn't dare use it, I'd probably have it framed, lol!

Judy S. said...

Love how your white peacock turned out, Pam! Give Wrigley a happy birthday hug from Ginger and Mocha!

Anonymous said...

Wow Pam, he is gorgeous.
Greetings Maria

Related Posts with Thumbnails