Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

St Patricks Day Ornaments

I finished stitching my little birdie door hanger that I was working on yesterday:

I'll get this assembled in the next few days and post another photo when it's completed.  My next project will be the blue Crazy Quilt purse piece that I posted about yesterday.

In the meantime, here is a St Patricks Day Ornament that Mom made:

I guess that's my news for today.  If you're looking for more interesting reading, please hop over to Terri Lee's blog and tour her beautiful 130 year old home.

3 comments:

Judy S. said...

You sure are keeping busy, Pam. Hope you're staying warm, too!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Just got back from a visit to Terri Lee's blog - wow! What a lot to see!

Terri Lee Takacs said...

Oh Pam, you are the dearest! I was taking a look at your beautiful postings for inspiration and shocked to see a link to my blog~ lol! Your such a sweetie! Thank you for that <3 Your a brave girl going out in the cold! I've been putting off lots of errands ~ I haven't left the house in 4 days. Back to being inspired by your work....have a beautiful day Pam!

Related Posts with Thumbnails