Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Crazy Quilt Hanging Heart Pillows

You may remember me stitching on these back at Thanksgiving.  I think I was stitching them at Thanksgiving!  Anyway, I finished up my Crazy Quilt Hanging Heart Pillows:





Tomorrow, I'll have my most recent pillows to share.  There are 3 of them and I just have to do the hand finishing on one of them.

I still have 2 purses to put together and a ton of door hanging pillows but I think I'll take a break from finishing tomorrow.  I need to straighten up some things around here.  When my nose is in my sewing machine, I don't get anything else done!  LOL!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails