Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, November 18, 2013

Little Pink Kitties

It's been awhile since I made some of my signature cat dolls.  When my friend Michelle suggested that I make some pink kitties, I thought it was a fun idea.  Of course ya'll know, I love pink!  So no one had to twist my arm for these!  LOL!!!!

I have 1 completely stitched:

And I started on this one earlier today:

I pieced 4 pink cats all together.  These will go in my Etsy store.

In other news, be sure to stop back on Thanksgiving Day.  I'll be broadcasting something special through out the month of December and plan to explain further in my Thanksgiving Day post.  It's something that's very dear to me, from my childhood.  I know everyone will enjoy it!


1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

The intrigue is growing....

Related Posts with Thumbnails