Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, September 02, 2013

Harrison Fisher Purse

I started another purse project yesterday morning, this one features a Harrison Fisher image:

This has always been one of my favorite Harrison Fisher images so I don't know if I'll keep this one or not yet.

It's been a busy day for me!  I did a lot of yard work.  Cut some things back, picked up sticks, just end of Summer stuff.

I also did a bit of Autumn decorating.  This is my garden window:

We didn't get a good crop of pumpkins this year but we had a few and some were ready to pick yesterday.  I love pumpkins.  They're happy looking!

And this is my kitchen table:

I love old mason jars and use them for so many things, including vases!



1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Pretty fall displays! I never seem to get around to decorating for the various seasons - it seems to be enough for me to haul out a few things for Christmas. Lazy? Yep!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails