Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, September 06, 2013

Handmade Decorative Pillows

I have a few finishes to share today and then tomorrow I'll post an update on my current Crazy Quilt project.

First, here is a photo of my finished Crazy Quilt Christmas Pillow:

And this pretty Victorian style pillow is one of mom's newest Decorative Pillows:

Mom made this pillow from a vintage table-runner and vintage doilies.

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Two pretties (even tho' I am trying to deny the approaching need for things red and green!). btw - I'm blaming you for my latest obsession with Pinterest....if you hadn't suggested I follow you, I wouldn't be spending so much time poking about looking at all your pictures!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails