Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, September 20, 2013

Edwardian Lady Purse

Now that my Crazy Quilt  Christmas Purse is finished, it's time to start a new project.  Well, as soon as I finish stitching up the example for Lesson 9 of my Crazy Quilt Online Course.

This is the block I'll be working on next:

I haven't done anything in black for awhile so I thought this would be a nice change from my brighter pieces.

Here are the embellishments that I pulled for this purse:

There's some interesting things in this photo, don't you think?  I'm very fortunate to have a decorating store nearby who gives me their outdated fabric and trim books.  Some of these pieces are things that they gave me.  Beautiful things!  And who doesn't love beautiful things?  All perfect for crazy quilting!



3 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

You're working with black and I'm starting a project in brown...we're both outside our comfort zones methinks.

Lady Locust said...

Love that rich background especially for such a rich looking photo. The trims are indeed lovely - can't wait to see what you do with them:) Your work is always so beautiful.
Smiles,
JoeyLea
http://www.thelocustblossom.blogspot.com/

karen said...

you do have a lot of gorgeous little embellishments here...how are you?? It was so good to hear from you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails