Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, August 05, 2013

Crazy Quilt Teddy Bear

Well, I finally decided what to sew my 2 stitched pieces that I shared yesterday into.  Hmmmm.....should I spill the beans?  or wait?  I think I'll tease ya'll and wait!  Both are sewn so I just have to do the hand finishing.  If all goes well, I'll post photos tomorrow.  You'll definitely want to see these so do stop back!

A friend of mine asked me for one of my Crazy Quilt Teddy Bears in green so I started stitching on it this morning:

I would have been further along on this but my little baby kitty Cotton decided that he wanted to stitch too.  I told him that he was too young to play scissors and needles!  LOL!!!  I put it down to play with him and some of his toys.

While digging around in my stash for the something the other day, I found a few packages of vintage satin blanket seam binding:

I opened the satin binding up and ironed it flat.  Vintage anything is such high quality compared to most of what's available now.  I'm going to use it to make a few yo-yo's.  There's miles yardage here so I'll either make a lot of yo-yo's or I'll save some for future crazy quilt projects!


1 comment:

fabriquefantastique said...

you are a busy girl!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails