Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, August 08, 2013

Crazy Quilt Snowman Pillow

I have some things to share today, all in various stages of progress.  First, is my pink cellphone pouch:

This is completely finished now and ready to go to it's new owner!

Next, is my little green Crazy Quilt teddy bear:

It doesn't look like much now but it will when I get it sewn up next week.

Last but not least, my newest project.  A Crazy Quilt Snowman pillow:

I did the little cross stitch snowman a few years ago.  Finally decided to sew it into a pillow.  I just started on this piece this morning.  I'm done with chores for the day so I can go stitch on it some more now!



3 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Cute little ****man (note that I didn't use THAT 4-letter word that we both dislike so much).

Judy S. said...

Love that snowman!

Charlotte said...

Awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails