Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Cottage Chic Crazy Quilt Pillows

Looks like my mom has caught the Crazy Quilt bug again!  She's made several Cottage Chic Crazy Quilt Pillows:



I've mentioned this before but if you don't know, my mom is legally blind.  She has a very small amount of vision and therefore, can't do some of the extensive embroidery that I do.  But she certainly makes a good effort doesn't she?  These are absolutely beautiful and you would never know to look at mom's work that she really doesn't see well!

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

and I can attest to just how beautiful her work is! She is amazing (say hi to her for me).

Related Posts with Thumbnails