Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Christmas Stitching

I finished up this Crazy Quilt Christmas Block this morning:


Not a great photo but I'll post another one next week once I get this sewn together.

Also, if anyone out there likes Pinterest, be sure to follow me there!  I know, Pinterest is addictive but I pin a little everyday and mom likes to pin too (on my account) so be sure to see all the pretty things we find!

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

oh oh - Pinterest - I feel an addiction coming on again. I broke myself of going there a couple of months ago after I realized how much of a time user it was. Now you're telling me I have permission to go back? Oh no............

Judy S. said...

Pretty! Have a great holiday weekend, Pam.

Related Posts with Thumbnails