Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

New Crazy Quilt Project

I spent some time with my sewing machine this morning and did the finishing on a few projects so I expect to have some photos of completed things to share tomorrow.

I also started on a new crazy quilt block.  I'm not sure what I'll do with this but I pieced the block awhile back and have been wanting to stitch it:

Here's a closeup of the silk ribbon embroidery on the hat:

And a closeup of this border worked with Sharon B's templates:


I also wanted to mention that we're offering Elegant Cross Stitch Sentiments For Crazy Quilting at a special sale price:

For a limited time, it's available for $24.95!





2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

My templates arrived today - yay - now I'm looking forward to having a play with them. btw - I'm not a hat person, but I love what you've done with this one!

NickiLee said...

I have always loved these hat ladies - so much fun to play with! You did a beautiful job on her...looking forward to seeing what you create with this pretty.

I also just received Sharon's templates. Had fun last night playing around with them to get a feel - I can see lots of pretty stitch combinations down the road.

Related Posts with Thumbnails