Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, July 08, 2013

Handmade Gifts

With Christmas and a few birthday's coming up, I thought I'd start stitching a few gifts.  I've never been one to wait until the last minute.  This is one of my signature Crazy Quilt Cat Dolls:

These little cats make awesome gifts for any cat lover and everyone in my family and Scott's family loves cats!  So I have more of these to do.  I'll be spending the rest of the afternoon stitching once I finish up here.

For now, I hope you're not tired of baby kitty photos!  Here's 3 more pictures of little Wrigley:



Isn't he a cutie?  And what a good little cat he is.  And does he have a long tail!  Scott and I measured his tail over the weekend.  It's 12 1/2 inches long!  Lucy's tail is only about 9 inches long!  Holy cow!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

That is the sweetest little face! No one could get tired of that little guy! Love the roses on the cat doll.Are they difficult?

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Awwww - Wrigley is SO cute - and keep showing his picture. It's fun to watch him grow.

Arlene Delloro said...

I love his little "beard"!

Arlene Delloro said...

Pam, do you sell patterns for any of your "creations?" I particularly love your cat dolls.

said...

He is sooo adorable!! Never get tired of seeing his sweet face. Pamela,will you have any cat dolls for sale in the near future? I would love one !

Related Posts with Thumbnails