Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Crazy Quilting Class Lesson 7 Sneak Peek!

I'm kind of excited about Lesson 7 of my online Crazy Quilt Class.  I thought for today, I would share a sneak peek of the project:

Lesson 7 is called, "Proud As A Peacock".  Jason is working on the booklet now and will upload it when it's ready.  I'll let you know as soon as it's available.

In other news, I just sewed some projects together and just have to stuff them so I expect to have some finishes to share tomorrow. 

For now, I'll take a little bit of time for myself and look around online.

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Another peacock! Beautiful as always, Pam ;-)
While you are looking around online, may I invite you to drop into my blog and see the quilt I've just finished for Ken - my first major project on my new machine! (I'm quite chuffed, lol)

Related Posts with Thumbnails