Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Student Crazy Quilt Block Lesson 5

I have another beautiful block to share with you today from my Crazy Quilt Color and Composition Class:

This is Jane's block.  I'm seeing such an incredible amount of creativity from my students now!  Jane did something a little different with her bird.  She has him sitting on a tree stump.  Awesome!  Also, noticed how Jane worked with the fabric at the top right and embellished it further with flowers!

The elements are all here, the button spray, the beaded leaves, the bird and an exceptional amount of creativity.  That's what I want to see.  My students are taking the elements that I give them and then taking creative license with those elements!  Excellent job Jane!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails