Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Thank You

Everyone, I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for all the wonderful messages you've sent to me regarding my loss of Nightmare.  It feels like having my arms ripped off my body.  But despite a lifelong heart condition, he lived a full life!  17 1/2 years.  He was my beautiful Bubbie (that was his nickname) and I miss him horribly but I couldn't expect anymore from him.  The kidney disease took over and there was nothing else I could do but let him go with the dignity that he deserved. 

Before Scott and I took him for his final visit to the vet, we got a photo of him with Wrigley.  I can't pull it off the camera yet, but I'm sure I'll be able to in another day or two.

Also, due to the loss of my Nightmare, there will be a little bit of a delay for the next installment of my Color & Composition Class.  I'll start working on that in another day or two.  Thank you for your patience and understanding.

1 comment:

Joyce E said...

Totally understandable Pam...take your time....life always gets in the way one way or another. We will still be here waiting and eager when you are ready to return to the norm. Lots of hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails