Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, May 09, 2013

Embroidered Westie

My aunt asked me to make her a pillow with an embroidered West highland Terrier Dog.  I dug through my very large collection of vintage iron on embroidery patterns and I found this one.  It's a little Scottie dog but I altered the shape of the face a little bit and crayon tinted it:

I have a whole box full of reproduction 30's - 40's prints so I'll use some of them to finish this pillow.  I'll be sewing it up this afternoon!

1 comment:

maggie said...

I just love you scottie dog (Westie) block. I am a big fan of the 30's and always loved the Scottie dog . I hope that you will show us the finished pillow.
Cheers
maggie

Related Posts with Thumbnails