Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Seascapes and Kittens

I've been working on my crazy quilt seascapes.  The 2nd one is finished and third one just needs the fishies.  Here's a photo of #2:

I'm going to turn the computer off in a few minutes and add the fish to #3 and then get them sewn together. 

In other news, it's been almost a year since I lost Simba.  I miss him terribly and after 4 years, I still miss Garfield.  But I can't have them back.  So Scott and I decided it was time to adopt a kitten.  And then we decided that we're going to adopt 2 kittens.

This little one is available for adoption:

He's 7 weeks old.  I've already filled out the adoption paperwork on this little guy.  His current name is Max but we'll be changing that.  I'll let Scott pick a name for this baby.

Also, I've been wanting a white kitty and have been watching this pretty mama kitty at Angel Wishes Adoption Center up in Madison Wisconsin.  She had her babies on Saturday and as you can see, there are white babies! 

So incredibly precious!  Of course, it'll be awhile before I can adopt one of these little ones but again, I've filled out the paperwork and been in touch with one of the volunteers so we're getting the ball rolling.  Our white kitten will be named Cupid.  I picked that name back at Christmas. 

Just thought I would share.  I'll keep you posted and let you know when I hear more from the adoption centers.


6 comments:

Monica said...

Your seascape is stunning, Pam. So much dimension, so many interesting textures.

The little black and white guy is pretty cute! It will be nice to have two that can grow up together.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Awwwwwww!! 'Max' is sooooo cute!!!! He looks a little like our Cosmo (only Cosmo has a smudge on his nose). You are going to have SUCH fun with two kittens at once.

margaret said...

seascape looking good, how have you attached the shells to the fabric.

Kitten Max looks like he wants to find a happy home. It will be a while before Cupid joins you, white cats give me terrible hayfever type sneezing and my eyes swell right up and I get asthmatic, in fact all cats aggrivate the sneezing but I can tolerate them as long as there is not too much white fur.

said...

Thank you for sharing pictures of your newest babies. I hope all goes well with your adoption! It does take awhile after a loss to feel ready for a new family member to come on board.We lost our 17 year old tortie in Feb and we hope one day to be able to adopt again. It takes time to heal. I enjoy not only your beautiful quilting work but your love of animals, too.

Gina E. said...

Awwww! the precious little furbabies!

Anonymous said...

your work is lovely; thank you for sharing your blog. we, too, lost out nineteen year old 'tuxedo' cat Johnny just two weeks ago. He was such a special gentleman cat, I do miss him. That wee "Max" looks like a sweet, shy and sleepy little kitty; good luck with him and the upcoming Cupid - he/she will be there before you know it - 8 weeks in just not that far off. They will be good pals for each other.

Related Posts with Thumbnails