Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Crazy Quilt Online Course - Student Block

Last but not least for today, is the beautiful work of one of my students, Maria.  This Maria's completed Lesson 4 of my Online Crazy Quilt Course:

Maria's block is absolutely stunning!  I don't think I would change a thing about it.  The bee is gorgeous and there's such a nice variety of stitches here.  Well balanced and just lovely!  Thank you Maria for sending me the photo to share on my blog!

2 comments:

DVArtist said...

Wow Maria did very well. You are a good teacher.
Nicole/Beadwright

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'm enjoying seeing the blocks with the lovely bright yellows - SO much nicer to look at than the dreary weather outside.

Related Posts with Thumbnails