Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Cottage Style Gingham Pillows

I have a couple of fun things to share with you today so I'll do a couple of different blog posts.

First, I thought I'd share my mom's latest creations.  These are her Cottage Style Gingham Pillows:



Made from vintage place mats!  Mom put them on a gingham background and added some pretty lace and trim.  I can see these as a set all lined up on a pretty bench or bed!

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

These would look so pretty sitting in a white wicker chair on a sunporch...beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails