Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, March 04, 2013

Decorative Pillows

The majority rules Ladies!  I had about 20 ladies here and on Facebook who voted for a pillow and 3 votes for a purse.  So went with the majority and finished this into a pillow:

There's more pictures of my Crazy Quilt Bird Pillow here.

And speaking of decorative pillows, this is mom's latest creation:

I believe mom used a vintage embroidery pattern to create this pretty Floral Pillow.

So what's my next project?  I can't share it yet, but it'll be on the cover of a magazine!  I started stitching on it this morning but ya'll know me.  I'm a fast stitcher so I'll have some other photos for you soon!


3 comments:

margaret said...

two beautiful pillows,

Magpie's Mumblings said...

The cover of a magazine? Ooooh - I do hope you'll tell us all about it when the time comes.

Anonymous said...

Both pillows are so gorgeous! Yours gave me an idea for a seam for my war posters project. It's so hard because I can't use so many of the florals and go-to stitches I normally use, just doesn't give the look I want. I love the lacy pieces on your mom's pillow corners, and the floral is perfect.

Related Posts with Thumbnails