Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Victorian Lady Crazy Quilt Purse

I finished up my Victorian Lady Crazy Quilt Purse this morning:


I had some gorgeous vintage crocheted lace so I used that around the outside edge.  I think it finished this purse up nicely!  And I have enough left for another purse!



1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Very pretty, Pam! Are you buried in snow yet? It sounds like you've had some wintery weather lately which is scary since we're headed your way soon. (We've turned into real softies!) I'm glad to see you offering some of your great cross stitch patterns again which reminds me that I still haven't finished that bell pull......

Related Posts with Thumbnails