Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Valentine Door Pillows

Just a couple of quick eye candy photos for today everyone.  These are the last of my Crazy Quilt Valentines for this year.  The first 2 are models for my upcoming book, "Elegant Cross Stitch Sentiments For Crazy Quilting"


Both are available in my Etsy shop.

These 3 are gifts that I made:



I just finished stitching up a purse (in pink of course!) so I'll have photos of that soon!


3 comments:

Robin said...

Pam, these are all so pretty but I have to say the red one is my favorite.

Thank you for sharing.
Robin

Linda Ruthie said...

They are all beautiful, as always. I think the red one is my favorite.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'm enjoying the little 'teasers' you're posting of the things that will be in your new book. I already know I'm ordering a copy as soon as it's done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails