Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Pam Kelloggs Cats and Quilts Counted Cross Stitch Patterns

My 12 original Cats and Quilts Counted Cross Stitch patterns are now available at Magcloud:

These are my original 12 Cats and Quilts designs, one for each month of the year.  I still have some many stitcher's still requesting them.  I thought this was the easiest and nicest way to make them available.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I have always loved these patterns to stitch! How nice it will be to have them all in one book!

Kellie said...

I would love to purchase this, but can't find a way to do so. How do i go about it??

Pamela Kellogg said...

Kellie, the Cats and Quilts designs are available here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/arcadecache?section_id=13566624

Pam

Susan K said...

Hi Pam,

The patterns are adorable! Where can I find them at this time? I'd love to purchase all 12 designs.

Susan

Pamela Kellogg said...

Hi Susan, if you wouldn't mind sending me an email, I will get the information to you about the Cats and Quilts Designs.

Pam

Related Posts with Thumbnails