Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

More Crazy Quilt Lesson 1 Blocks

I have a few more blocks from my Color and Composition Lesson 1 to share with you today.  This is Maria's block:

Maria did an excellent job with the forget me not flowers and encouraging the eye to move around the block using blue.

And this block was worked by Joyce:

Joyce gave her block a very strong feeling of Valentines Day.  Again, an excellent use of the color blue.  I love the beads around the stitched "forget me not" piece.

Thank you Ladies, for sharing your blocks with me and allowing me to share them here on my blog.

If ya'll stop by tomorrow, you'll get to see my latest purse!




1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Lovely work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails