Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, January 06, 2013

Etsy Valentines

I've been busy as a bee these past few days, trying to finish up my valentine hearts and my valentine cat dolls.  All are ready to list now and will start on them today.

In the meantime, mom and I made a few simple, yet pretty little Valentine ornaments:



These pretty Valentines are at Etsy.

I'll post photos of my Crazy Quilt Hearts shortly!

3 comments:

Annesphamily said...

You are such a sweet creative heart! Love your talent here! Thanks for sharing.

margaret said...

these valentines are so pretty, how lovely to have your Mum around to make with you, still searching for a like minder stitcher near where I live to work along with and both encourage and be encouraged by.

Judy S. said...

Happy New Year, Pam! Sounds like you're keeping busy. Warm, too, I hope!

Related Posts with Thumbnails