Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Color And Composition Lessons Flickr Group

I finished up my 3rd little red project this morning:

I know it doesn't look like much at the moment but it will when I get these sewn together which I'll do over the weekend.

In other news, I've set up a Flickr group for those who are planning on taking my Color & Composition Classes.  This is where we can share photos and discuss the lessons.

If you intend to take my Color & Composition Classes, please hop over and introduce yourself!  Also, feel free to post photos of your crazy quilt supplies!  And do include a link to your blog, website or Flickr album!  But please, only post if you're planning on taking the class.  If you don't intend to take the class, hop over and follow for the sake of the photos!  We will be starting with Lesson 1 on January 1st of 2013!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails