Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Cardinal Tree Ornaments

I finished up on this project this morning:


The little porcelain doll comes out of the pocket!  Too cool huh?  I've had this idea rolling around in my head for about 2 years now.  The doll is tiny.  Only about 2 1/2 inches high.  I have some more of those little dolls in other colors.  I'd like to make some more of these, maybe after the holidays.  I just needed some thing a little different to do.  I'll sew this up over the weekend.

Also for today, mom made a pretty little Cardinal Tree Ornament:

I've already added this to my Etsy shop.

Finally for today, I have a starting schedule for my Crazy Quilt Color and Composition Classes:

Lesson 1 - January 1st
Lesson 2 - January 21st

Those are the dates that the first 2 lessons will be released on.  I will add release dates as I set them.

1 comment:

margaret said...

oh Pam that tiny doll is so sweet, never seen such small ones before. Love the bag you have made to keep her warm and the tree ornament is also lovely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails