Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Another Model

This morning, I finished stitching up another model for my upcoming crazy quilt book:

And of course, I started on another project because I have to have a project in the works.  If I don't, I spend too much time thinking about what to stitch next.  It's best for me to just pick something and do it!

In other news, I want to share this photo from a recent class that Allison Aller taught:

Several months back, Allie asked me if she could teach my waste canvas technique at a crazy quilt retreat.  These ladies are Allison's students and they're waving to me!  How cool is that?!!!!

Finally for today, we're offering 20% off in our Etsy shop, now through the end of Thanksgiving weekend.  Please hop on over and take advantage of our discount!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails