Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, May 07, 2012

Victoria White Cat In Hat Counted Cross Stitch Pattern

For all the cat lovers out there, I've republished my Victoria Counted Cross Stitch pattern!  A beautiful white cat in a Victorian Hat:

Victoria is available at Magcloud.

I'm almost done with my Wedding Mystery project.  A few more do- dads on the main piece and then it will be ready to assemble which I'll do over this coming weekend.  I'll post a photo tomorrow.

Don't forget, you can advertise your Etsy shop, blog or other Ecommerce website in my publications!  Debbie at Marionberry Cottage has her ad in Victoria!

2 comments:

Gina E. said...

I think I've seen that pattern in one of your books or magazines a long time ago. One of many that I never got around to stitching, and now probably never will because of my aching hands...aching heart too!
I made your Cornbread muffins again last night and they were even better than the first lot. I made about 20, and Ken ate half of them!

Sandy said...

She's wonderful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails