Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Little Pink Cat Doll

I can't seem to do much these days other than clean my house and do a little stitching.  I don't feel like sewing but thankfully, I keep a little basket of pre-sewn crazy quilt blocks all ready to work on. 

I pulled out this little pink cat doll and starting stitching on it yesterday:

I'm quite fond of this little border at the top:

This is worked with my Waste Canvas technique.

I think I'll ask Bubba to take me up to Home Depot today for a plant for my front porch.  Other than that, I know I need to take it easy for awhile now.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I surround myself in flowers in the yard. Last year, as you might remember, was a pretty rainy summer and I didn't take care of the garden very well. But I did put pots and pots of flowers on my front deck. I enjoyed them so much that I'm doing it again this year.

I pot on your porch will definately lift your spirits!
xx, Carol

Related Posts with Thumbnails