Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Strawberry Pillow Ornament

I finished stitching up my little Strawberry Pillow Ornament last night:

I'll get my last few projects sewn together over the weekend.

Be sure to hop over to Nicole's Beadwright blog.  She's having a give away for her 60th birthday!

3 comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

Pam, this is so cute! It makes me think of summertime, lemonade, flying kites and going on picnics! Just lovely! Great we connected via Nicole! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work!
{Hugs!}
Dawn

Sandy said...

It's so yummy that I want to go buy strawberries!

Laurie said...

Love it Pam!!!! Hope all is well with you and Mom!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails