Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Stitching Pink Roses

It's been raining on and off since yesterday morning! My lilacs are blooming.  A little bit early but they're blooming and in another week or so, I can put out my hummingbird feeders.  They usually come back around the end of April.  I so much look forward to seeing them again!  The Orioles come back at the same time so I'll have to start picking up extra oranges at the grocery store.

I did some sewing yesterday since I had some stitched pieces that needed finishing.  I'll have photos of those to share soon.  I actually got to do some stitching yesterday too:

Today, I'll be over at mom's for awhile to put our Boutique Bag items together for Shabby Lane Shops.  I also hope it stops raining long enough so I can go walking.  I love Spring and walking gives me the opportunity to see more of it!

4 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

It's going to be beautiful here today Pam so I will definitely go sit outside for a bit. Even with this nasty cold I have.

LuLu~*xoxo

Unknown said...

wow... so beautiful!!
hugs from Russia
Masha

Sandy said...

This is very pretty too-love your work.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I've never been able to convince orioles to come - all I ever get at my oranges are ants and wasps. We had a pair of orioles in the neighbourhood but never got to see them up close.

Related Posts with Thumbnails