Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Rereleasing Cross Stitch Patterns

I have loads of news to share today.  First, I finished up on my Pink Rose Crazy Quilt Hanging Pillow.  Well, I finished stitching it yesterday:

Since I like to have a few things to sew together at one time, I pulled another project and when I finish it, I'll have 3 things to sew together.  Want to guess the theme on this one?


I have some pretty little strawberry beads that I made from polymer clay awhile back.  I want to use them on this piece.

In other news, I get so many requests for my retired cross stitch designs that I decided to just make them all available again.  It'll take a little while to get them all ready but I will be making them available at Magcloud so anyone who wants them can purchase them either as a hard copy or as a digital download.  I will post them here as they become available.  I think this will be the easiest way to publish them.

Also, I will be converting my Elegant Crazy Quilt Seam Treatment Books to Macloud format as well.  Again, for anyone who prefers to have a hard copy rather than a digital copy, this is a nice option. 

Finally for today, here's my finished Cat Pillow:


This would be too cute for a baby's room!

Okay everyone, that's my new for today.  I have loads of new handmade things from mom so I'll have photos of those soon and my 4th of July door pillows are done so I'll have those to post soon too!

Have a great Sunday everyone!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Nice blocks. The Kitties are adorable.

Shawkl said...

Oh, the little rose pillow is gorgeous! And I can almost smell those strawberries just from that cute fabric...can't wait to see what you do with that block. The cat embroidery is just darling. But, I'm most excited to see that you are going to release your patterns again...as I did not know you back when...and don't have any yet. I hope you will put a badge link to magcloud at the top of the blog...so it is easy for me to find when they are ready for sale.
Hugs,
Kathy

Gina E. said...

Hmmm....I can usually guess your themes, but I can't figure out this one. "strawberry fields"? Nah, doesn't look right.
Love your kitty pillow!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Such a cute little pair of kitties! I can just envision them getting into all sorts of mischief.

Related Posts with Thumbnails